Data is at the heart and core of Affinity’s business and our lean, mean, data team needs a passionate Product Data Analyst who will influence leaders across the business to make more data-informed decisions. You will be pivotal in finding insights and opportunities from our various compelling data sources that will help us continue growing. What’s more, you won’t only show up to excel at what you do, but also to be key in influencing a world where anyone can cultivate and fully harness their network to succeed.
The rhythm of your day will look like this:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with go-to-market, engineering, and product teams
- Identify and analyze varied types of data to discover trends and patterns
- Automate and manage complex ETL/ELT jobs to a data warehouse
- Effectively visualize data in a meaningful and informative way
- Propose recommendations and findings based on your analyses to business leaders, executives, and key stakeholders
- Establish KPIs that help track the health of our business
- Influence and empower your fellow coworkers to make more data-driven decisions
- Where beneficial to the business, build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Uphold high standards of data ethics and the responsible use of data
Work with our stack:
- Data Warehouse: Amazon Redshift
- ETL/ELT: dbt, Stitch
- BI: Looker, Amplitude
We'd like to talk to you if you have:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Experience creating complex transform jobs to cleanup and aggregate data
- Analytical mindset and business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with:
- Business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Amplitude)
- Data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL)
Bonus points if:
- Experience with:
- ETL/ELT orchestration tools (dbt, Stitch, Fivetran, Airflow)
- Knowledge of R, Python
- Experience writing and instrumenting ETL or ELT jobs in Python
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
At Affinity, we are passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals. Our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month. We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms. With over 1700 customers in 70 countries on our platform, a Glassdoor rating of 4.9, and being ranked in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies, we need more great people to help us scale even more.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!