Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to accelerate revenue growth and enable us to scale. This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operations. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will assist in the execution of various projects and initiatives that will drive Affinity's Go-To-Market strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively refine the sales process using data and technology to streamline workflows that will improve sales velocity
- Execute on cross-departmental projects that enable Affinity's Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to work better together and exceed revenue targets
- Partner with Affinity's Data Science team to regularly track and report on revenue & sales funnel-related KPIs, communicating areas of concern and recommendations that prioritize growth to leadership
- Support Enablement by educating Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams on processes and policies you develop
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, at a high-growth company, supporting a Sales organization
- Strong track record of developing and presenting revenue-related KPIs to leadership (preferably in a b2b SaaS startup environment)
- Expert Excel / Google Sheets skills, including experience manipulating large amounts of raw data
- Experience configuring a modern tech stack (eg. Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, CPQ, Looker/Tableau, Lessonly, ZoomInfo)
- Baseline understanding of post closed-won processes and finance terminology (eg. billing, collections, revenue recognition)
- Maintains a long-term outlook while being revenue-focused when architecting solutions to challenges
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, working cross-departmentally
- Autonomous, self-driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
At Affinity, we are passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals. Our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month. We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms. With over 1700 customers in 70 countries on our platform, a Glassdoor rating of 4.9, and being ranked in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies, we need more great people to help us scale even more.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!