How you will help
You will own the process of Quality Assurance for the Data Delivery team, from the development of test-cases to the implementation of test suites across the full spectrum of client deliveries, to ensure the highest quality output of our data assets. You will assess, question, tweak, and enhance existing processes and codebases and bring scalable and creative techniques to the data delivery workflow.
What you will do
• Set a standard of quality for all outbound datasets and delivery processes
• Develop and maintain scalable and replicable tests for both short-term and long-term projects
• Work closely with the Data Delivery team to understand existing processes and needs
• Establish automated checks and easily translatable outputs for a wide internal audience
• Peer review existing code and provide feedback to Delivery Analysts throughout the delivery process
• Interact with the larger Data Team and upstream processes to ensure optimization of Quality Assurance
• Solve complex problems related to the real-time discovery of large data
• Thoughtful, curious and creative in how you approach problem solving
• Data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
• A self-starter who enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment
• Eager to both review peer code and have your code reviewed
• Confident in SQL, you know it, write smart queries, it’s no big deal
• Methodical, executing through several approaches to determine the best fit
Desired skills and experience
• 3+ years of work experience
• 3+ years of experience with SQL
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 2+ years working in a dedicated Quality Assurance role
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Comfortable working in remote environments
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’ve created a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote