At Medical Solutions, we’re people who care, helping people who care. No matter how you look at it, there’s a whole lot of care going on in our world and that’s just the way we like it.
What do we do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation’s largest providers of total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare systems across the country and around the corner. Through our family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the healthcare space. And we’re the very best at what we do.
You’ll love our culture that’s filled with heart and soul. As a company and employer, we’re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for personal and professional growth, throughout your career.
At Medical Solutions, you’ll find a great place to work and a career home. We’ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards, and received accolades for the impact we’ve made in business and within our community.
But the only way to really get to know us, is to join us. We think you’ll fit right in.
Data Governance Analyst – Job Description
Our team is currently looking for a Data Governance Analyst who is passionate about executing on a collaborative, agile and modern data governance program for the enterprise. You should have a passion to improve business insights and analytical value from our data through thoughtful application of data management. You will be involved in the design of and delivery of master data management, data quality, and metadata management processes, standards, capabilities, and solutions that enable and promote the use of self-service analytics across the enterprise. Your mission will be to bring people across the organization together around the shared purpose of leveraging meaningful, trusted data. Through a consultative approach, you will be a trusted partner throughout the enterprise to advise on improving outcomes with trusted data.
We value open and honest communication, and we strive to create a positive and fun team-based environment. We want teammates that challenge themselves, as well as those around them to create high quality analytical products and services.
- Execute key data governance processes including the following: intake and prioritization process, critical data asset identification, data cataloging, and monitoring
- Assists with gathering requirements for data governance initiatives and projects
- Partners with the business data stewards during project delivery and on an ongoing basis
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve agile solutions and processes to solve data quality and data integration issues using data quality and MDM tools
- Assists with training and support to IT and the Business on data governance and data management related topics
- Assists with defining and developing solutions to measure data quality and data governance effectiveness and summarizes and presents this in an effective manner to stakeholders and data governance forums
- Assists with defining data quality standards and rules conforming to business requirements
- Assist with the definition of business KPIs and other metadata
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in data management and data governance roles
- Experience working with relational database systems
- Proficient with SQL
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools, with preference to PowerBI
- Working knowledge of data preparation and data transformation (for BI/analytics) approaches
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong experience with various MDM methodologies and tooling, data catalogs, and data quality tooling with modern cloud approaches (Azure preferred)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong planning and management skills
- Critical thinker and analytical
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Power platform (Automate and Apps) preferred
Some of the benefits we offer…
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match after 6 months and 500 hours of employment and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option – we’re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
- Opportunity for additional/bonus compensation through individual and company performance targets determined by the Company at its discretion
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and virtually
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops welcome!)
Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it’s like to be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, https://www.thebestjobieverhad.com.