Looking for a seasoned Data Infrastructure Software Engineer who wants to build the next generation AI pipelines and API’s. If you are comfortable to swim in Petabytes of data to explore trends and insights and to write scalable code for event processing and ML data pipelines, come talk to us.
What you'll be doing
- Designing high-performance RESTful web services serving terabytes of data per day
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing our backend and machine learning data infrastructure, including event-based data ingestions, stream processing, data warehouse, data pipelines, visualization, analytics and applications
- Develop and maintain distributed data pipelines for ETL, feature engineering, and model running
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis, performance benchmark, load balance, and code reviews
- Experience on data management platform (DMP) is a plus
We'll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or related STEM field
- 5+ years of infrastructure building. Deep knowledge of Python and Elixir is a big plus
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing large, scalable API for over billions of requests per day
- 3+ years of experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Druid
- 2+ years of experience with data warehouse products such as Redshift and Snowflake
- 1+ years of experience with productionizing machine learning algorithms/pipelines
- Production experience on Druid, ElasticSearch, Kafka, AWS Lamba, AWS SageMaker a big plus
- Good understanding of computer algorithms
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States or Canada.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.