Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Remote Role: This role would be a part of the Data Strategy & Operations team within Corporate Research! The role would support business units across the Paramount portfolio in their data needs in transforming and manipulating data from a variety of sources; including data from Streaming, Social, Digital, and external platforms. This is done primarily through Domo via ETL or SQL transformations and would visualize the data through cards and dashboards!
- Create solutions and processes to manipulate and transform data based on business requirements & collaborators. Translate data into practical insights used for reporting/dashboarding
- Use Domo to analyze, map, transform, and aggregate various datasets in order to provide insights and answer business questions
- Work closely with internal Research, Analytics, and Technology teams as well as external vendors to ensure that data requirements can be met and carried out
- Visualize and surface insights through cards and dashboards
- Automate existing manual reports by creating data solutions and developing visualizations
- Solve and ensure data accuracy for reporting and dashboarding purposes
- Optimize data processes to ensure data timeliness and completeness
- 7+ years of working experience transforming complex data requirements into useful datasets for reporting and visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superb communication skills with diverse collaborators (technical and non-technical)
- Proficiency in SQL, experience with ETL tools
- Requires a broad understanding of datasets from streaming, social and digital platforms including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Familiar with various data transfer methods/protocols including but not limited to APIs, feeds, S3, S/FTP, Google Cloud Storage, querying data out of data warehouses, Snowflake etc.
- Familiarity with SVOD, AVOD datasets.
- Experience with Domo or other BI tools a plus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.