Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares – and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion – in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
This role can be fully remote.
This opportunity is open to those legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada.
We’re looking for an Integration Analyst to play a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of our customers to Limeade’s platform. This position is highly collaborative and combines customer and partner communication with the technical skills necessary for successful deployments. Of key importance is your ability to effectively interface with customers, as well as architects and developers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for problem-solving, analytical thinking, technical and quantitative reasoning skills. They will possess fantastic organization, written and verbal abilities; use their intuition to visualize and test improvements, and manage multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Translate customer’s business requirements into technical requirements and deliverables to create integration strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and refine requirements of import or export files used in reoccurring data integration processes
- Develop, test, and deploy integrations, including data capture, assessing data quality, data mapping, transformations, testing, and validation
- Monitor integration performance and quickly triage and respond to production defects and service tickets
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues
- Assist in migrating processes from our legacy integration platform into Dell Boomi
- Work closely with customers to facilitate Single Sign-On to Limeade’s platform
- Maintain design documentation in Salesforce, including Functional Requirement Specifications
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of related work experience
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- Ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries at an intermediate level
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, or other iPaaS development experience (Dell Boomi Preferred)
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Groovy, C++, C# including object-oriented design (Java or Groovy preferred)
- Knowledge of web services technology such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML
- Understanding of API design concepts
- Holistic view of Identity Access Management (Authentication and Authorization Data, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Policy Engine)
- Experience working with User Management and Authentication tools such as Auth0, Okta, Firebase, etc. (Auth0 preferred)
- Strong hands-on experience with industry standard SSO technologies and protocols
- Experience utilizing ticket management system
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.