As a Product Analytics Manager at Upstart, you are an analytically minded individual with keen product intuitions to answer high-impact product and business questions through intelligent use of data. The Product Analytics Manager will work closely with the Product Managers and Data Scientists to improve end-to-end user engagement, from application flow, to underwriting and reporting. The ideal candidate will be naturally curious and motivated to discover hidden truths to improve user experience.
Position Location - This role is available in the following locations: Remote, USA
Time Zone Requirements - This team operates on the East/West Coast time zones.
Travel Requirements - This team has regular on-site collaboration sessions. These occur 3 consecutive days per Month at either the San Mateo or Columbus office. If you need to travel to make these meetups, Upstart will cover all travel related expenses.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Effectively use analytics tools such as Heap and Looker to understand web conversion rates and key product metrics
- Conduct quantitative analysis to test hypotheses about our users and the way they interact with our product
- Administer AB tests in the product, monitor results and generate product and business recommendations
- Drive our data capabilities and data engineering roadmap in partnership with the data engineering team
- Identify and report key product metrics to leadership team
- Conduct market analysis to identify new risks and opportunities for product
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum requirements:
- Strong analytical and quantitative background with at least 10 years professional experience
- Analytical, rigorous, and creative approach to solving difficult problems
- Strong communication and client-facing data presentation skills
- Experience with data analysis tools (Python, SQL, R, etc.)
- Preferred qualifications:
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Experience administering AB Tests
- Advanced knowledge of statistics
What You'll love:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Personal Development and Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Clubs and Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club and Basketball teams)
- Generous vacation policy
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
The minimum base pay for this position in Colorado is $126k + bonus + equity + benefits. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.