Product Manager, Data Science
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
As the Product Manager, Data Science, you will build and define the product roadmap for Data Science teams that builds personalization, optimization, and automation products used throughout the company. This role requires working across a wide range of stakeholders with the ability to translate business asks into a technical roadmap that will deliver the requisite value. In this role, you will use a combination of data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry insights to identify the highest value priorities for the organization.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to understand data science needs and leverage them to drive the long-term vision for the data science team.
- Work closely with the data science engineering team to develop solutions for identified product opportunities.
- Continuously maintain a product road map for a full stack team of data science engineers.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents.
- Define annual goals and multi-year product vision for the Data Science.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Technical Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant product management or related experience is required.
- Experience working with data science and/or machine learning products.
- Comfort gathering and analyzing data to make product decisions and build business cases.
- Comfort collaborating across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance.
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with engineering and data teams on technical projects.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.