Imagine a product that has reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed and where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help shape the future direction of a rapidly evolving product.
Why this Role?
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the
world. Get the opportunity to travel for events and company meet-ups.
2. Build a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
3. Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with products to inform what we do next.
4. Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
5. Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there's so much more to do and learn.
Advance the creator’s journey with actionable data-driven insights.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Creators are eager to learn what types of content people are looking for, how to most effectively grow their audiences, and what strategies they should leverage to optimize their videos. vidIQ empowers creators with the insights, tools, and knowledge needed to understand how to deliver the maximum value to their audiences faster.
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with our extension product or mobile product on iOS or Android.
vidIQ is utilized in many ways. It’s the tool that creators use to manage their YouTube channel, surfacing deep analytical insights to save dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy courses, it's the education creators need to optimize their video strategy for success. To many creators, we’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Product Manager role?
- Establish a product strategy for the machine learning team
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to drive product innovation and prioritization of your roadmap
- Partner with design and engineering teams to ideate on how to best solve problems, and manage the execution of these initiatives through the launch
- Define and measure key success metrics for every product launch
- Communicate with stakeholders across the company to share the direction and progress of the team while also capturing their feedback and ideas
- Balance customer needs and business goals
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment