Reports to: Director of Business Intelligence / Data
Compensation Range: $135K to $150K base, plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
You will be an integral part of helping Huntress continue its growth trajectory. You will work closely with all areas of the business to use data to make unknown, known or the unclear, clear. The business is wanting to make data-driven decisions, thus our solutions need to be able to scale to support a data-starved organization.
- You'll get to be hands-on with the latest technology and provide thought leadership directly to the business to help Huntress grow.
- Build and implement complex data solutions in the cloud leveraging AWS, Snowflake, DBT and Fivetran.
- Uncover data quality anomalies and work closely with the product teams to recommend remediations
- Investigate, recommend, and implement data pipelines to support our growing business
- Document data ingestion and ETL program designs, present findings, and conduct peer code reviews.
- Develop and execute test plans to validate code.
- Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies to support the various functional groups.
- Plan and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing
- implement end-to-end data analytics solutions (from data ingestion through visualization) for a rapidly growing startup with a complex data environment.
- Communicate complex technical topics to non-technical business and senior executives and assist with internal solution scoping, architecting, and be an internal champion for data-driven solutions.
- Help grow the business by developing data models using predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Assist in handling aspects of the life cycle of Machine Learning including Data Transformation, Exploratory Data Analysis, Feature Engineering, Model Trial Pipelines, Measuring Performance, Retraining, and Deploying models for Inference hosting.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years of experience in a data focused role
- Experience configuring data solutions in a cloud environment(s)
- Experience using cloud storage and computing technologies such as BigQuery, RedShift, or Snowflake.
- Experience developing complex ETL programs within the cloud
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience working in all phases of full life cycle data analytics development: Requirements, Architecture, Design, Testing, and deployment
- Strong presentation skills to be able to author slides to help influence the company's direction
- Experience using Data Science languages (R, Python) to manipulate data and draw insights
- Knowledge of a variety of Machine Learning and advanced analytical techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.