Job Title: Senior Insights Account Manager
Department: Data Analytics
Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
The Senior Insights Account Manager will build and cultivate relationships with Unite Us’ Insights customers using best-in-class tools and service providers. You should be comfortable interpreting data and working with cross-functional teams to tell compelling data-driven stories that help our customers and their communities take actionable next steps. In this role, you will work closely with both descriptive and predictive data products and be a part of the go-to-market process. You have a passion for customers and seeing them succeed and grow with Unite Us’ support.
What You'll Do:
- Own the Insights Account Management function within the Data Analytics team and collaborate with the larger Account team to ensure alignment of frameworks, style, and support
- Work with customers, internal stakeholders and leadership to understand and evaluate priorities and objectives; ensuring our Insights products are rolled out successfully
- Generate data-driven strategic insights and assist analysts in crafting strategy recommendations from primary and secondary research and analysis to inform current clients and prospects
- Partner with customers and insights team members on how to turn analytic products and tool into a community action, identify use cases for sharing with stakeholders
- Manage the customer experience with your project management skills; always setting a standard for excellence and transparency
- Serve as an ambassador for Insights products at Unite Us. Become an expert at Unite Us Insights products, understand and confidently speak to how they work with other product lines at Unite Us (Payments, Core, Interoperability, Network Hub Support)
- Collaborate with the analytics team to create innovative and efficient analytics products and offerings and work with Marketing, Network Development, and other stakeholders to bring these products to market
- Connect with the broader analytics community, staying up-to-date on tools, technologies and innovations in the industry; changes within platforms and data availability; and policy and regulatory changes that affect related deliverables and products
- Provide upsell support to the Network Development team and be responsible for Insights customers renewals
- 2 + years experience speaking to customers/senior leadership on data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a passion for turning data into actionable insights
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to generate and clearly convey insights from raw data to internal stakeholders and customers. You’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Ability and willingness to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects
- Familiarity with the salient aspects of both predictive and descriptive analytics - to be able to communicate product offerings to stakeholders with confidence. Past experience working with data teams a plus.
- Interest in contributing to a growing team and product set in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based, excluding Colorado
- This position requires 10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.