Analytics Tooling Specialist (m/f/d)
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you come in—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-focused and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve our goals. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
Jimdo is a global company and we are proud to work with people of 50+ nationalities that are working from 19 countries. We are happy to continue our journey and broaden the geographics of presence.
We are happy to invite you to work from any location where you are eligible to work from. All the local labor regulations will be applied (local currency, taxation, contractual terms, public holidays, etc.).
Wherever your working location will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
Jimdo believes that decisions should be based on data. Hence, the mission of the Data and Analytics (DNA) department is to “enable high decision quality at Jimdo by empowering everyone to make data-informed decisions in a timely manner”. In order to bring people and information together, we are constantly improving our analytics toolbox. Your job will be to monitor, maintain and improve Analytics Tooling within the Data Department to drive ROI.
- You will own, monitor and maintain our suite of analytics tools so that they are there when we need them
- You protect our customers and employees through data governance and platform administration including access and permission management
- You drive tool upgrades and improvements through upgrades, bug patching and staying current on product roadmaps
- You constantly evaluate new analytics tools that support our users
- You teach people how to best use our analytics tools through training and best practice guidelines
- You have 3+ years experience in Analytics & Self-Service Business Intelligence
- You feel at home with administering, maintaining and developing a Tableau Server environment
- Your passion is to enable users on Tableau and collaborative SQL frameworks
- You enjoy formulating data governance and best practice analytics guidelines
- You are experienced in facilitating trainings to maximize ROI on analytics tooling
- You have a good overview of state of the art analytics technologies
Mariela would be happy to receive your application.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.