At WelbeHealth it’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. The Associate Director of Business Insights & Analytics plays a vital role in engaging, supporting, and removing barriers for the analytics team. We provide you with the space to grow, combined with work/life balance and a culture of compassion and shared intention.
The Associate Director of Business Insights & Analytics is an analytically heavy role, utilizing processed business information points as the basis to further define and build out metrics, KPIs, and analytical models to find operational issues, predict risk scores, incidence of disease, admits, LOS, financials, etc., and prescribe actions to improve key KPIs and metrics. The initial focus of this role will be on operational and clinical KPIs and metrics, including logic definition and alignment, metric cataloging and governance, and providing highly contextualized and actionable business insights to P&L owners, clinical leaders, business stakeholders, and executives. As the enterprise’s analytical capabilities mature, the focus of the role will shift to overseeing a team of analysts, mentoring, and proactive analytical capability building.
Essential Job Duties:
· Collaborating with business stakeholders in helping identify which metrics are the most useful to track, how they should be defined, and how they can be improved
· Aiding in the creation of a business insights analytical function that’ll become critical for providing business leaders with key insights on their operations, ideas backed by analysis on how to improve the status quo, and finding new solutions and levers to improve business and clinical efficacy
· Using data, information, analysis, and modeling to find ways to improve key metrics, enhance operations and clinical efficacy
· Partner closely with the Director of Business Information Management in designing the business-facing semantic layers and foundational information structures that’ll feed into analytics
· Serve as a subject matter expert for business rules and logic (clinical and non-clinical) to convert information into operational and clinical metrics and KPIs
· Partner with the Director of Business Information in the design and development of a single source of truth repository for the company’s clinical and operational data
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Master’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in business analytics, with a focus on converting business information into actionable analysis and insights
· Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with SQL, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, or other analytical and business intelligence tools
· Two (2) years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely care for.
· 100% remote
· Medical Insurance Coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental)
· Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
· 401 K savings + match
· Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
· And additional benefits