At WelbeHealth, it’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. Our Analytics team supports those we serve by working in collaboration to transform and inform business decisions every day through the power of data and insights.
Alongside our team of business information architects, the Data Quality Analyst will have a passion for ensuring the highest caliber of data, so that it’s digestible and of top quality prior to supplying to our internal teams for optimal use and insights. The Data Quality Analyst will play an important role in developing our future process of automated data quality testing across all domains. This role will serve as an individual contributor to start and has the potential to spearhead a growing data quality team in the future.
Essential Job Duties:
· Perform tests and checks on large datasets to assess data quality and integrity across all domains
· Run data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as clean data
· Report data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs
· Develop automated testing
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or six (6) years of relatable experience in lieu of degree
· Three (3) years of data analytics/developer experience, specifically focusing on ensuring data quality
· Previous exposure to healthcare-based data from domains such as claims processing software, electronic medical records systems, and CRM’s
· Demonstrated experience with cloud-based software (Azure – Automated testing, Google Cloud, AWS, etc.) and programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL)
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your analytical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
· Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Remote flexibility with opportunity to work from home
· Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
· Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
· And additional benefits