GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
This role will be part of GoodRx’s Manufacturer Solutions vertical. Our mission is to be the “consumer gateway” across the biopharma lifecycle. GoodRx is looking for a hands-on self-starter who will add new perspectives to our growing team. You will be someone with the curiosity to ask big questions. And you have the technical and strategic know-how to answer them.
The Manufacturer Solutions team has put together an ambitious roadmap to bring innovation to biopharma and be the leading healthcare platform that enables manufacturers to support healthcare professionals and patients along the journey toward improved health. Your role will be to define, understand, and test opportunities to improve our products, and drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations. You will understand our biopharma clients (marketing, market access, agencies, etc.) so you can prioritize and drive business growth. You will partner with Sales, Product, Engineering, Business Development, Marketing and cross-functional teams to inform, influence, support, and execute product strategy and investment decisions. If you get excited about transforming industries, this could be the role for you!
● Commercial Leadership: You will use data to shape product development, quantify new opportunities, identify upcoming challenges, and ensure the products we build bring value to patients, healthcare professionals and manufacturers. You will help your partner teams prioritize what to build, where to sell, set goals, and understand their product’s ecosystem.
● Analytics: You will guide teams using data and insights. You will focus on developing hypotheses and employ a diverse toolkit of rigorous analytical approaches, different methodologies, frameworks, and technical approaches to test them. You will identify and measure success of product efforts through goal setting, forecasting, and monitoring of key product metrics to understand trends.
● Data Innovation: You will be scrappy. You will be ready to dive into the data or set up new processes to ensure the health and reliability of our data pipeline through to reporting. You will uncover what other data assets can be integrated and leveraged. You will find new ways to drive business with data.
● Communication and Influence: You won’t simply present data, but tell data-driven stories. You will convince and influence your partners using clear insights and recommendations. You will build credibility through structure and clarity, and be a trusted strategic partner. You will be an advocate for the data, coaching our product and commercial teams to use the insights most effectively
Skills & Qualifications
● Advanced SQL (via Redshift, BigQuery) to extract and manipulate data
● Experience in consumer facing website and application optimization, and managing A/B tests to do so
● Experience with making the most of first-party data with customer data platforms
● Prior development experience in dashboarding and data visualization in Tableau, Looker, Amplitude, etc.
● Consulting experience delivering powerful recommendations for new business opportunities
● Experience leading and managing strategic projects as they scale
● Comfortable managing a diverse set of stakeholders and needs
● Passion for making an impact and bringing new innovations to healthcare
● Experience in healthcare, specifically at a Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical company, a brick and mortar or virtual pharmacy, or a Pharmacy Benefit Manager
● Experience creating a data infrastructure i.e., data marts to support front-end reporting needs
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.