*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
In this position you will work with a talented engineering group to design, develop, install and test in scala and spark sql data pipelines which ingests and analyzes over a billion records every night. Leveraging technologies like Mesos, DCOS, Apache Nifi, Spark, ElasticSearch and ELK you will implement data integration projects on cloud platforms such as AWS. This role involves building the data pipelines which feed the cutting edge of population health and analytics within the healthcare industry and working to solve complex problems to ensure the best data for our clients. The ideal candidate will be team first, detail oriented and a self-starter to take ownership over each project they’re on.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Train in the different areas of the data connector life cycle
- Work on initial data integration and egress
- Work on data quality and analytics around connector
- Work on enhancement and issue triage
In 6 months
- Start to develop clinical and claims data connectors
- Work on higher level enhancement requests and defects
- Deliver Data Quality Reviews to clients
In 12 months
- Developing a range of data connectors with varying complexity
- Work on teams with Product, Engineering or Implementation to build out tools for better data integration
- Pick an SME (Subject Matter Expert) path for what excites you the most
- Working on standardized data connector development
- Working with product to build out new data types for new requirements
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.