*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Sr. Manager will join the Customer Insights team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Director of Customer Insights and will involve managing a team of analysts as well as managing relationships with a wide variety of Arcadia customers.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. Seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. They should be eager to share their population health expertise to help Arcadia’s customers unlock more value from their data.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Gain Familiarity with Arcadia’s data model
- Work with Data ingestion processes
- Focus on Insight delivery options
In 6 months
- Take over management of ongoing insights meetings with existing customers. These meetings are used to intake requests and present results
- Take over a portion of meetings for Arcadia’s Bindery product (PDF based push reporting)
- Have full responsibility for QA’ing Analyst code
- Contributing your own IP to Arcadia’s eco system
In 12 months
- Be able to serve as a subject matter expert on Arcadia’s analytics product.
- Proficiently managing multiple customer meetings a week and ensure on time deliverables of creative insights
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.