*Due to COVID-19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Data Quality & Integration Analyst will join the Data Management team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Data Management Manager, and includes ownership of the implementation and maintenance of claims and clinical data integrations for Arcadia’s customers.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. We are seeking individuals who love technology, and are not afraid to immerse themselves in the data and implementation details to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. You should be eager to learn about population health, help Arcadia’s customers integrate their critical data in order to analyze and act upon it.
What Success Looks Like..
In 3 months
- Gain familiarity with Arcadia’s data integration process and data quality tools
- Begin completing data integration implementation tasks with the assistance of a senior data quality & implementation analyst
- Develop cross-team relationships (Account Management, Implementation Management and Data Management)
In 6 months
- Take ownership of a customer and the data quality and implementation tasks associated with the customer
- Complete most data integration and data quality tasks with minimal assistance
- Begin contributing to process improvement conversations
- Develop abilities as a subject matter expert in health care data
In 12 months
- Take ownership of a portfolio of customers
- Work independently in completing data quality and data integration tasks for customers in your portfolio
- Have customer facing conversations independently on a regular basis. Be able to articulate data quality nuances and issues to the customer so that the customer can understand the root cause and any resolution necessary
- Contribute meaningfully to process improvements for the team
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.