Open the door to your dream job and join #TeamMainStreet. With more than 22,000 homes in 30 markets, Main Street Renewal is one of the largest providers of single-family rental homes across the country. We understand that our employees are the invaluable drivers of our success. That's why we hire the most talented, passionate individuals who enjoy contributing to a growing, winning team. Here, you'll be a part of a fast-growing company dedicated to providing a best in class leasing and customer service experience to our residents.
We are seeking a qualified Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will be the key liaison between the technical product solutions and the Field Services team. In this position you will play a key role in the company’s procurement, vendor management, & central operations functions by strategically analyzing data, implementing and optimizing software to support the Field Services team, cross-training in the department various roles, and collaborating with stakeholders to execute long term projects. Other tasks you will work on include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, writing formal project documentation, planning, and performing user acceptance testing, and assisting with implementations.
- Works closely with Product and developers to understand how our systems work, to identify innovative solutions and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Building detailed ‘as-is’ and ‘target’ process maps with the business that model how they work and identify optimization opportunities
- Data mine/compile/analyze information. Examples of data sets include acquisition volume, vendor & internal capacity, construction build timelines, and procurement spend information.
- Create actionable analysis that would be utilized for decisions relating to staffing, sourcing needs, scorecards, dashboards, process refinement, etc.
- Identify trends in the business so they can be proactively managed.
- Material usage, inventory management, forecasting, and service level analytics to drive collaboration with supplier partners & support cost extraction from the value chain
- Root cause mindset. Use lessons gained during analysis to identify where processes can be refined, or data entry restructured. Play a key role in leading or supporting these initiatives.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for various reporting software utilized throughout the organization
- Develop visualizations and dashboard to support strategic initiatives and improve operational efficiency
- Training relevant team members on systems & reporting
- Establishing & driving best practices
- Streamlining and automating processes that are currently very manual
- 5+ years related field experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, & SQL along with demonstrated experience working with large data sets and/or databases
- Ability to collaborate and quickly build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team
- Comfortable working on tight timelines in a start-up like an environment
- While the above qualifications are preferred, they are not required. An individual with advanced problem-solving skills, a strong sense of ownership, and an ability to work autonomously would have a strong foundation in which to become a successful Business Analyst
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Main Street Renewal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.