Responsible for the performance of the overall quality speech analytics category design. Works cross-functionally with various groups internally and externally. Collaborates and synthesizes analyses for the implementation of scorecards. Responsible for extrapolating data, developing queries, ensuring standardization of external files, leading projects that relate directly to the speech analytic platform, and make recommendations for the betterment of the company. Works hand-in-hand with other analysts and specialists within the team to build and invent an outstanding product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product.
- Implement statistical language models, computational frameworks to process massive volumes of data, and engineer prototypes in a programming language (examples: Python, Java, R).
- Analytical and knowledgeable, recognize pertinent language patterns and conversational content that lead to business value
- Analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights.
- Captures combinations of keywords phrases within the system for optimal configurations performance
- Natural Language Processing: Develop and/or apply statistical modeling techniques, optimization methods, and other ML techniques to different applications.
- Participate in design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for natural language applications.
- Responsible for determining opportunities through analysis of current or future trends and provide ongoing speech category design
- Determine what call events (keywords and phrases) to train the software to recognize as structured data to support analytics and business goals, by using an inquisitive and intuitive approach
- Weekly/monthly reporting to management and business units
- Familiarity with Voice User Interface (VUI) documents
- Use a variety of testing methods to measure the impact of ongoing campaigns and new initiatives.
- Build positive relationships, cultivate decisions and communicate findings to executives and partners.