Responsible for collecting, summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy Purchasing management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs. Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy Purchasing. Provides more complex analysis to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data. Work on projects in Pharmacy Purchasing including process improvement, strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed.
- Responsible for collecting, summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy &Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to allaspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
- Provides more complex analysis of corresponding data to build business case for system andoperational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications orinterface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
- Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. Communicatesrelevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
- Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining toproposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy & Retail Operations andthe Company. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed.
- Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
- Collaborates across Pharmacy & Retail Operations, IT, legal and regulatory, process improvementteams, and others, to develop operational solutions.
- Coaches, mentors, guides, and provides oversight to less senior Business Analysts.