The data in our CRM here in HubSpot is critical for our Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams to provide a world-class customer experience. As an Automation Analyst on the CRM Data Team, you will be the subject matter expert in data in our CRM and responsible for business-critical automation that creates source-of-truth data points for our business to rely on.
Successful Automation Analysts tend to have a few things in common: They have a passion for building scale and efficiency through a centralized automated approach. They enjoy partnering with business stakeholders to understand challenges and key goals, and are able to launch and iterate rapidly on solutions. Empowered with these requirements, they self-start to propose designs, identify dependencies, and call out any risks. They are able to derive simplicity from complexity, this person is adept at translating concepts across technical and non-technical audiences, working across teams to get things done. The execution will primarily be performed within our iPaaS tools, HubSpot Workflows & Workato, for which training will be provided.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be a key member of a cross-functional team that’s at the heart of solving HubSpot’s largest data and systems challenges
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand their current challenges with data (e.g. duplicate data points collected from multiple data sources)
- Design and build automation logic that aggregates data from different sources into single source-of-truth data points for the business run key go-to-market strategies (note: you will have several automation tools to help you execute on this mission including HubSpot Workflows & Workato)
- Use creative problem solving to simplify the complexities in our operational data
- Obsess over improving the quality of data in our CRM so that it’s easy for the business to trust and use
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience using IPaaS or advanced automation tools (e.g. HubSpot workflows, Zapier or Workato)
- Have experience using APIs
- Are organized and passionate about creating order from clutter & complexity
- Have experience with operational processes, driving simplicity from complexity
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with teammates to align and work towards solutions
- Are able to effectively communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset
- Are detailed-oriented and take pride in thorough testing and documentation
- Have a growth mindset; a love for learning, and evolving what exists today
- Are excited to bring fresh ideas on how we can improve our operational data, systems and processes
- Are data-driven and have a passion for data quality
A plus if you have:
- HubSpot or other CRM knowledge
- Experience with Looker or other data visualization tools
- SQL experience
- Have database management exposure
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.