Data & Analytics Manager
HubSpot is looking for a Data and Analytics Manager to lead our Financial Operations Data Solutions team. The Data Solutions team is responsible for providing Finance with the data infrastructure and reporting expertise to support business analysis and enable data driven insights. The team also enables our Finance organization to scale through a variety of process improvement and automation initiatives. As the manager of a team of analytics engineers, you’ll guide the team through developing the key reporting infrastructure and automation to scale the business. As a technical data leader, you’ll work closely with peers from other operational teams as well as our Business Intelligence group to make key decisions around our HubSpot’s data strategy and infrastructure as we continue to grow and scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the primary Finance liaison to our centralized Business Intelligence function, working through changes to our reporting infrastructure and influencing our broader data strategy
- Mentor, coach and support a team of analytics engineers to ensure their success and growth at HubSpot
- Enable the team to develop a deeper understanding of the financial operations, key business metrics, data, and analytics tools
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to cross-functional executive leaders across the organization and speak about technology in the language of business
- Coordinate with key Finance stakeholders to understand business analytics needs, managing a team roadmap and allocating resources to have the greatest impact
- Manage larger data projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Advise on how to structure scalable data models and reporting; share best practices and review the modeling of team members
We are looking for people who have:
- 8+ years of professional experience, with experience supporting the needs of a Finance organization, ideally in the software industry
- Strong SQL experience and Data Manipulation and Visualization experience (R, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working hands-on with large-scale data projects in a complex business intelligence environment
- Demonstrated background in working with data sets from disparate sources to gain insights that would otherwise be difficult to observe
- Experience managing and developing a team of data analysts / analytics engineers
- The ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical parts of the business
- Exceptional ability to build cross-functional business partnerships
- The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems
- The ability to be highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.