Go-To-Market Strategy Analyst
Remote - USA
As a Go-To-Market Strategy Analyst, you are a member of a fast-growing, central team of data-driven influencers known as GTM Strategy. Together, we build and execute a unified strategy across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to improve the customer experience and grow HubSpot at scale.
In this role, you will become an expert in HubSpot’s segmentation strategy and much of your work will involve optimizing go-to-market efficiency with broad cross-functional exposure. You will drive HubSpot’s long term strategy, measuring the success of key strategic initiatives and communicating results to connect the dots across the organization.
A balance of analytical prowess, excellent communication, and the ability to simplify complex concepts sets you up for success in this central position with a broad range of audiences. To manage the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business, you have a growth mindset: a key strength of yours is adaptability and innovative problem solving.
- Drive HubSpot strategy and alignment with analytics -- synthesizing quantitative trends with qualitative research to create actionable insights
- Partner with Revenue and Product Operations to problem solve, hypothesize, and define success of go-to-market strategies
- Communicate go-to-market strategy performance to executive leadership in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance
- Support long term strategic planning and execution of cross-functional strategies
- Develop strategic financial excel models, Looker data models, and one-stop dashboards
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A proven track record of analyzing and synthesizing data into actionable insights with the ability to communicate those insights to stakeholders at different organizational levels
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment: comfortable with ambiguity, can pivot and work autonomously, and is excited about working in a learning and growth culture
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Experience within SaaS organization or equivalent experience within FP&A, management consulting, or strategy and ops is a plus
- Experience analyzing complex data sets using Excel, SQL; R, Python or similar statistical tools is a plus
- Experience with data visualization software experience (Looker, Tableau, etc.);
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.