Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the Role:
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for providing the Marketing organization with data-driven insights that guide optimization and investment decisions. This role will work in a consultative fashion with various marketing and business functions to drive impact. This person must have familiarity with B2B analytics, specializing in digital marketing analysis and will support the full campaign lifecycle: trend research, planning and forecasting, campaign execution and analysis, and continuous optimizations. This is a new role at DreamBox and reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and will be a key stakeholder as we build out a growing Marketing Operations function.
Are you passionate about how data-driven digital marketing can drive business growth? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for education, love to roll up your sleeves and deliver analytics and insights that drive impact? We want to hear from you!
*This contract will last approximately 6+ months with the potential to convert to FTE in the future.
What You’ll be Doing:
· Partner with each functional marketing area to develop measurement frameworks and test and learn agendas that ladder up to business objectives to drive growth.
· Develop regular reporting cadences and formats that enable Marketing to understand the overall health of initiatives and up-level insights to make impactful business decisions. Own reporting share outs with key stakeholders across the organization.
· Own process of data collection and normalization across functional teams, partnering with stakeholders to pull out actionable insights that enable optimization and connect dots across the organization for broader strategic decision making.
· Develop forecasting models that enable Marketing to project campaign outcomes ahead of launch to inform decision making. Own pacing management against goals once efforts are in market as part of regular reporting cadences.
· Partner with stakeholders from Revenue Operations and Business Intelligence teams to acquire necessary business data and insight for robust analysis and ensure Marketing has a pulse on the business.
· Own Marketing Tableau Dashboard development, refinement, and ongoing maintenance to enable story telling through data visualizations and key stakeholders to have a real time pulse on Marketing health metrics.
· Support various marketing report deliverables to share marketing health metrics back to the business and the board.
· Utilize data signals available across various digital platforms to identify trends and competitive intelligence that can inform campaign and product planning, pivoting, and sales plays.
· Be a strategic partner and Marketing data and analysis support in key meetings with senior stakeholders.
· Stay current on best practice in Marketing Analytics methodologies, benchmarking, technologies, and trends.
· Experience working with large amounts of data across various digital platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Marketo, Salesforce).
· Proficient in SQL and Tableau.
· B2B business model experience, specifically supporting Demand Generation Marketing Objectives (qualified leads and pipeline generation).
· Ability to work independently while prioritizing multiple projects and tasks.
· Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
· 5+ years of analytics experience and 2+ years supporting Digital Marketing analytics functions.
· Experience developing and maintaining reporting Dashboards in Tableau.
· AWS database storage experience, or equivalent.
· Experience presenting complex data sets and insights to senior stakeholders across the organization.
· BS/BA degree in marketing, economics, finance, business, or equivalent related experience.
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!