About this Job
Perform essential tasks needed to support NielsenIQ Specialty Sales team to show clients the value of our solutions. Develop necessary skills and critical business understanding as to the foundation for a successful career within NielsenIQ.
• Pull and analyze retail measurement, consumer panel, and other NielsenIQ data sets and deliver insights to NielsenIQ client teams for assigned categories.
• Create reports and templates for NielsenIQ client teams to use while managing projects independently.
• Provide support to NielsenIQ client teams by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, training, and providing analysis.
• Work closely with your manager to assist in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables and answer client questions.
• Develop mastery of propriety NielsenIQ tools and metrics, which you will use to help solve your client’s most pressing business questions
• Simplify data into a compelling story that will be presented to clients and used by industry leaders to set strategy
• Be the voice of the consumer by keeping our clients at the forefront of industry trends
• Develop cross-functional management skills
• Master Nielsen processes thorough knowledge of finance and operations
• Build internal stakeholder relationships
• Support client teams, driving outcomes for clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-4 years’ experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods or Retail industry experience
- Experience with syndicated data sets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects independently
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities