Location San Antonio, Texas | Plano, Texas Secondary Locations San Antonio,Texas;Plano,Texas; Job ID R0051962
Purpose of Job
**100% Remote Work Available**
The candidate selected for the Data Program Manager will work with the Bank Omnichannel accountable stakeholders, data & analytics, and IT teams on the Bank Marketing Offer Systems Program. They may also work on gathering business/IT/data & analytics requirements, leading exploratory data analysis, identifying gaps (in Program architecture, reporting, process, etc.), and partnering with multiple teams across several complex workstreams.
**For related project experience to be considered outside of a Program/Project Management title, please include a project list of all program/project management experience. The project list should include: project summary, role, and project timeframe/percentage of time dedicated to the project (i.e. March 2018 – May 2019, 50% of time). Failure to provide this documentation may result in disqualification.
Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an expert understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
ABOUT USAA IT
Our most important qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day. We are over 3,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:
- Drives implementation of multiple, highly complex project/program initiatives typically requiring confidentiality and enterprise-level visibility to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and costs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for highly complex programs and projects to accomplish goals and objectives within a specified timeframe and budget.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management, and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts.
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards. Leads subject matter experts.
- Manages ambiguity and consistently seeks to drive clarity amongst project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of relevant experience in project or program management.
- Expert knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- SQL, Python, SAS, Snowflake, AWS
- Omnichannel marketing experience (focus on digital channels like mobile)
- Omnichannel marketing vendor experience (Pega, IBM Campaign, Unica/Interact, Adobe Analytics)
- Agile experience as Development Product Owner or other related role
- Project management and collaboration experience (Rally, Scaled Agile, Asana, Jira, Slack, etc.)
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/14/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.