HubSpot’s mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. We build a CRM platform for scaling businesses that helps them deliver a delightful customer experience that their customers love.
The HubSpot People Analytics team helps HubSpot employees (or HubSpotters, for short) thrive so that they can delight customers. We do that by building analytical products to help HubSpotters grow better.
As a Data Scientist, you will help the People Analytics team advance our predictive analytics, machine learning, and AI capabilities. The role involves working with partners to identify predictive analytics challenges, integrating end-to-end machine learning and AI solutions into our products, and supporting these solutions after they are deployed.
- You will collaborate with teammates to identify challenges facing partners and solve them with predictive analytics. Clear communication is key as you work with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will develop and maintain scalable machine learning and forecasting products that focus on employee outcomes such as attrition and performance. You will leverage your experience in building end-to-end machine learning solutions, from the prototype phase to production. Your deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals, including model training, selection, validation, and updating, will guide this process.
- Together with our team of data engineers, you will identify and ingest new big data sources. Your proficiency in data query/processing languages and tools, such as SQL and Snowflake, will aid in translating these data sources into predictive features.
- Your interest in Deep Learning and eagerness to learn how to train Large Language Models (LLMs) will open up new avenues for innovation in this role. If you have prior experience in training LLMs, it’s an added bonus.
- Experience building end-to-end machine learning solutions, from the prototype phase to production
- Deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals, including model training, selection, validation, and updating.
- Proficiency in a programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn SQL
- Bonus points for prior experience training Large Language Models
Cash compensation range: 118500-189600 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.