Want to help drive the future of automotive supply chain operations? Join Ford's Supply Chain Analytics team! As a Data Scientist, you'll work with a curious, proactive, and creative team that's critical to Ford's success. By leveraging advanced data analytics and the latest tools, you'll solve complex business problems, improve operational efficiency, and make data-driven decisions that impact the future of our company. If you're passionate, knowledgeable, and highly motivated, we want you on our team!
This is a hybrid position, however, we will consider exceptional Remote candidates.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Drive improvements in Ford’s supply chain operations through big data analysis and modelling
- Develop innovative tools that translate complex data into actionable insights for key stakeholders
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to support more informed decision-making
- Execute digital transformation projects to improve supply chain operations
- Deliver tangible value for customers and stakeholders through data-driven insights and solutions
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Experience using SQL to extract, clean, and transform data in large, complex, nested databases
- Experience using programming languages such as Python or R in a cloud platform
- Experience doing research, analysis, data science or solution development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong intellectual curiosity
Our preferred requirements:
- Experience in statistical analysis and modeling
- Advanced degree in a related field
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in at least one area of supply chain operations, such as constraints, risk management, sales and production planning, material planning, or logistics
- Experience developing and delivering projects in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.