The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 1 + years experience in a data analytics role including running queries, compiling data, and manipulating data from separate sources to form unified sets for analysis.
- 1+ years experience in predictive analytics including machine learning and experience writing algorithms in Python, Scala, or similar languages.
- 1+ years experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, R, PySpark, Java, Matlab, C/C++, SQL, or similar languages.
Our preferred qualifications:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience with Python, SQL, Spark, Hadoop, or Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning methods and tools, including but not limited to: linear and nonlinear regression, classification, and clustering (Relevant university course projects qualify)
- 1+ year of work experience (in a non-academic setting) involving complex quantitative modeling and analysis in any of the areas mentioned under Basic Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning to real-world industrial settings with large scale data
- Experience with modeling frameworks, such as DataRobot, Domino, etc.
- Proficient with version control systems such as Git, as well as agile software development and DevOps tools
- Excellent programming skills, particularly interface development to generate data visualizations and to extract insights from large complex data sets, is very desirable
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in a collaborative team setting
- Familiarity with web development backend frameworks such as Python Flask or Java SpringBoot, and frontend frameworks such as Angular
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where problems are not always well-defined
- Well-organized, a self-starter, independent and ready to work with minimal direction
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.