Our focus is to help high growth life sciences companies leverage AI to solve today’s hardest challenges. We are driven to make the world a better place by providing consulting services to build applications to improve care, enhance discoveries, and enable data-driven decisions.
Our team is composed of creative and results-focused individuals who excel at solving real-world problems. Our diverse backgrounds bring technology and expertise from various disciplines including neuroscience, physics, engineering, computational biology, genomics, mathematics, and computer science.
Our culture is vibrant, connected, rooted in our core values statement that: Our work matters. Our clients are our partners. Our work is our reputation. We own our choices. We are always learning. We support and challenge each other.
This role is eligible for flexible hours and remote work.
This role is ideal for a results-focused individual with deep technical experience at the intersection of data science and video analytics and a passion for solving problems at the cutting edge of data science. Strong candidates will be prepared to leverage techniques from conventional computer vision to the latest techniques in machine learning to solve problems in various life science, pharma, and tech industries. Background in neuroscience, human behavior, signal processing, and cloud computing is a plus.
- Balance accuracy and efficiency to architect customized data science solutions that answer client business goals in a timely manner
- Create presentations to communicate data insights and findings with external technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop AI strategy to advance our client’s mission
- Proactively research and share new machine learning techniques
- Manage all aspects of data access and data cleaning/standardization in order to prepare raw data for feature creation, model training, and model deployment
- Develop clean, reusable code
- Function as part of a development team
- Independent thinker capable of analyzing requirements, extracting data for analysis, and developing algorithms and tools
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating within a team
- Experience in Machine Learning, particularly time series modeling techniques
- Experience in Python or similar language(s)
- Passion for solving sophisticated data engineering and modeling tasks
- Deep knowledge in image and video processing techniques
- Strong data visualization skills with an emphasis on storytelling
- Background in neuroscience, human behavior, healthcare, signal/image processing, and video analytics
- Ability to design and implement efficient, scalable algorithms
- Experience with high-performance cloud computing (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Expertise with UNIX (Linux) and AWS SageMaker
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience developing time series regression and classification model
Candidates must have a degree in computer science, math, statistics, physics, computational biology, or a closely related field. Research experience is a plus.