Databricks’ success depends on building trust and recognition with an ever-growing audience of data scientists. The Developer Advocate, Data Sciences will accelerate awareness and adoption of machine learning and deep learning (including technologies such as MLflow, Koalas, HorovodRunner, etc.) and the Databricks Platform among data scientists.
- Drive awareness of the Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Spark MLlib, sklearn, Koalas, etc.) and Machine Learning Lifecycle (e.g. MLflow); and position Databricks as a technical leader by speaking at four to six industry events quarterly.
- Drive overall awareness of Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies and lifecycle.
- Grow ML/DL user groups and meetups to 25k attendees within nine months.
- Make it simple to contribute to the ML/DL open source projects including MLflow and Koalas and reach 100 contributors within twelve months.
- Increase adoption of MLflow and Koalas by companies and reach 25 logos contributing to the open-source project within twelve months.
- You are a software developer with subject matter expertise in data sciences.
- You have launched a developer brand or product and grown a thriving community.
- You are a community leader and have been responsible for scaling a developer community.
- You have experience teaching developers about complex technical topics.
- You are an experienced public speaker with a strong stage presence.
- You have written compelling technical articles for developer audiences.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (every day), snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, have a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.