At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visitwww.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Customer Experience and Operations Department (CXO) Advanced Analytics team is focused on the creation of customer value through the use of data science and deep analytics to influence and lead major initiatives across CXO business units and partners, drive strategy creation and support Existing Customer planning and forecasting in partnership with Finance, Pricing, IT and various business units
The Manager, Advanced Analytics will report to the Director, Customer Strategy & Analytics and will manage a small team providing thought leadership on the use of data and analytics to manage go-to-market strategies for the Company’s existing customers. In doing so, he/she is responsible for driving revenue/profitability and overseeing performance management of key initiatives. He/she must be adept at communicating a compelling vision and building engagement and alignment through exceptional cross-functional leadership, effective communication and collaboration. Key functions of the Manager’s role are to leverage strong data, analytics, and finance techniques to oversee:
- Margin management over time for existing customer
- Campaign and offer strategies for the various existing customer channels and segments to deliver the highest customer lifetime value to the company
- Support the go-to-market activities impacting all ADT existing customer transaction types
- Develop pricing and forecasts for the customer base in collaboration with Pricing and Finance Directors
- Partners with the Director, CXO Advanced Analytics to develop, syndicate and oversee strategies to manage the customer experience and value optimization of ADT existing customers in the margin management process
- Works with Pricing and IT to execute price, offer and customer communications changes
Campaign and Offer Management
- Uses data driven approach to identify insights and plans that drive Customer Lifetime Value and optimize our cross-channel go-to-market approach for existing customer transactions – namely churn mitigation, relocations, saves, collections and proactive communications, customer support and outreach
- Partners with the pricing team, marketing and the business in efforts to manage existing customer segment and campaign pricing, offer management and execution
- Manage and maintain our business rules, tenets and strategies to minimize channel conflict
- Work with other teams to manage a robust test-and-learn agenda for optimization of our funnels
Customer Lifetime Value and Sustainability modeling
- Working in alignment with the Sustainable Economics team in Pricing, build and oversee maintenance of key financial models and inputs
- Analyzes subscriber trends and dynamics and partners with CXO Customer Experience team in the improvement of the customer experience and customer journeys to create best-in-class experiences as measured by customer Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and lowered attrition
- Uses segmentation and path for implementation of segmentation to improve personalization, loyalty programs, and leverage propensity model scores to improve the company’s offering, pricing communication and cross-sell/upsell activities.
- Works with the Call Center queues (account management, collections, relocations, Existing customer queues)
- Prepares content and processes to automate for business reviews across segments/channels, partnering with peers, finance and marketing
- Manages individual Learning Agenda and Test and control priorities in support of the ADT existing customer operating model and go-to-market strategies
- Developing expertise that is utilized across the organization and tap the various databases where information currently resides.
- Employs a diverse and creative communications framework to align employees and peers and generate understanding and commitment to achieving the business plan.
- Partners effectively across business channels (Residential, Small Business, Commercial, etc.) and functions (Operations) to ensure effective delivery of support services. Effectively solves problems or issues related to broader sales support challenges.
- Ensures compliance and the highest ethical standards in all processes.
- Embodies and fosters a culture of accountability for implementing actions that support customer service excellence.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight to direct reports, providing clarity of vision and expectations; role modeling effective coaching and performance feedback.
- 4-year college degree in analytics, finance, statistics, economics or other related field of discipline or equivalent experience.
- MBA with several years of applied work experience preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 5 years or more in finance and data analytics or GTM customer management, preferably within retail security or subscription-based business; both business-to-consumer and business-to-business.
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy development and implementation.
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience and proven proficiency with several or all the following: SQL, Python, Tableau, Salesforce, Database management. Additionally, Cloud-platform data mining skills are a plus.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills at the Executive Leadership level.
- Strong problem-solving and financial modeling skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.