At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The CX Business Intelligence team at ADT provides data, analytics, and insights to transform the ADT customer experience. We are a high-performing, innovative team that takes an agile approach to building data and analytics products.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Analytics Engineer who lives and breathes data and is equipped to own data and analytics projects end to end including data ingestion, optimization, validation/testing, dashboard builds and stakeholder insights reviews. This position is the start of something big – a new analytics engineering role within the team designed to improve the speed and quality of our team’s data products.
- Support the operationalization of CX programs including measurement and reporting
- Efficiently operate within cloud and on-prem data warehouses to build data models to support reporting and analytics use cases
- Proactively identify and resolve data discrepancies to ensure credible and reliable data products are maintained
- Work with business partners to define and create accurate, fast, and insightful dashboards
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (Care, Field, Sales, Analytics) and business objectives (acquisition, engagement, retention, digital)
- Consistently look to optimize and reengineer data products to be modular, efficient, and scalable
- 4-6 years’ experience in a data/analytics engineering, business intelligence, or other technical data analytics role
- Expertise in SQL and ETL/query optimization techniques within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery, and Redshift
- Cloud analytics, engineer, or architect certification a huge plus
- Experience with modern data ingestion tools (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch) and transformation/monitoring tools (e.g. dbt, Great Expectations)
- Expertise in common data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio) and visual analytics best practices
- Certification in any of these tools a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to less technical stakeholders
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or a related technical field
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.