Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
This role can be 100% remote.
Are you passionate about the use of reporting and analytics techniques to enable Olive Products to get smarter overtime while delivering value directly to health systems? Product Data Analysts provide quantitative analysis, domain expertise and a strategic perspective to our Product Leaders throughout the organization. As a data-loving member of the team, you'll serve as an analytics expert for your products, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You will weave stories with meaningful insight from data.
As a Product Data Analyst, you relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a Product Leader the next. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy.
Great candidates for this position will have a passion for delivering business value throughout all phases of the analytics lifecycle and find fulfillment in enabling a data-driven business.
- Deliver best-in-class performance metrics for our various products, and respond to internal and external stakeholders requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Analyze product data to recommend differentiated solutions and automation opportunities that contributes to Olive’s value creation target
- Develop fluency with many disparate data sources and effectively communicate data needs and quality issues to guarantee a high standard of data governance and control
- Readily query, transform, and combine data to address the needs of business stakeholders, and be able to communicate the limitations of working with large, and often messy, healthcare datasets
- Build small- to midsize business intelligence (BI) solutions – data sets, queries, reports, dashboards, analyses – or components of larger solutions to answer business questions with data
- Write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects, and automate manual processes where possible
- Troubleshoot data, analyses, and code, research root causes, propose solutions, and take ownership in next steps for their resolution
- Document projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, detailed set of results and analytics metrics
- Create presentations and reports for business stakeholders that clearly and succinctly identify the impact and value demonstrated by a given analysis
- Execute on multiple projects simultaneously while being cognizant of project priorities and established timelines
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or in an Engineering or Sciences discipline preferred or liberal arts degree with real world experience as an analyst. Master Degree or MBA preferred.
- Open to entry-level candidates who demonstrate passion and aptitude, but typically looking for 2-3+ years of experience
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and product evaluation
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Experience with building and maintain basic data artifacts (e.g. ETL, data models, queries)
- Experience with one or more industry analytics visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, QuickSight, MicroStrategy, PowerBI) and statistical methods (e.g. t-test, Chi-squared)
- Strong and effective written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor your message to your audience, including ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Advanced Tableau experience
- EMR reporting experience
- Provider, Payer, or Prior Authorization experience
- Healthcare analytics experience, especially in a fast-paced and/or startup environment
- Customer-facing experience
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options