HubSpot is looking for a Sales Strategy Sr. Analyst to support HubSpot’s Global Sales Development teams. The Sales Strategy mission at HubSpot is to enable data-backed decisions that drive growth and productivity. This role will work directly with the sales leaders of these teams to define the go-to-market strategy and help grow a world-class Sales Development organization.
You will report to a Sales Strategy Manager or Director and help define strategic choices, planning, reporting, and GTM programs to accelerate revenue growth and improve front-line productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing strategic sales initiatives and providing operational, systems, and analytical support for the Sales Development team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Support the definition and execution of the Sales Development Go-To-Market strategy in partnership with Sales Strategy and Sales Development leadership.
- Define, build, and monitor KPIs and understand how they impact the business.
- Deliver valuable and timely reporting to all levels of the GTM org.
- Run core business processes supporting Sales Development operations.
- Leverage BI software (Looker) to analyze data and interpret results to drive decisions.
- Support front-line employees in understanding the compensation plan and lead rules.
- Become fluent in our CRM system and data flow.
- Leverage and create complex data models for staffing requirements, productivity, and forecasting.
We are looking for people who:
- Are highly analytical and can leverage raw, unorganized data into actionable insights and repeatable, scalable reporting.
- Can adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Can organize and lead cross-functional teams to execute strategic business decisions.
- Are comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment and interacting with senior stakeholders from a range of business functions.
- Are driven to define the right metrics and analysis to produce actionable insights.
- Have 2+ years of professional experience.
- Have B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus).
HubSpot judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills. Folks that we’ve hired in the past include the following profiles:
- Analytical Management Consultants with a mix of strategic and operational experience.
- Sales Ops, Customer Ops, and FP&A professionals.
- Technical folks with a passion for solving business problems.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.