Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
New York or Remote Americas
Spotify is seeking a Sales Operations Sr. Analyst to join our dynamic Ad Sales team working out of our New York office (or remote), reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, Americas. As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will work closely with the Enterprise Sales and Finance teams and be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining reporting, forecasting and analysis to support and drive revenue growth. You will also support and enforce the current sales processes and have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes/procedures in order to drive change and improve the efficiency of our sales team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You'll Do
- Identify business trends and shifts, and recommend data-driven strategies and recommendations to the Sales Leadership.
- Responsible for the weekly assembly and delivery of sales performance insights: dashboards, revenue forecasting, pipeline analysis, segmentation and account assignments, win rates, etc.
- Identify and support project rollouts for new tools and process changes to increase the efficiency of our sales teams.
- Engage with Sellers, Sales Directors, and Regional HOS’s to garner feedback on the sales process and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Support the Quarterly and Annual Planning & Achievement processes as they relate to sales strategies, team and individual quotas, commissions and market/territory analysis.
- Own any data and analysis for internal Quarterly Business Review sessions on behalf of the regional and country leads.
- Provide support for ad hoc reporting, analysis and troubleshooting for the North America and LATAM Ad Sales teams.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University.
- You have at least 3+ years of digital media experience in an analytical role.
- You have experience working using SQL to extract and transform complex datasets into more easily consumable formats.
- You have worked with Tableau (or another BI tool) connecting to multiple data sources to create reports and dashboards.
- You have experience working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to identify and translate data into insights and insights into sales actions. You have the ability to identify necessary sales process improvements and drive change.
- You are organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once.
- You are a creative problem solver and critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth.
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures.
Where You'll Be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST zone for collaboration
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.