Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about data ecosystems and the ability to use data to drive actionable change? If so this role with our team at Atlassian is for you. As a Data Engineer on the Customers Success and Support team, you'll be driving our business to scale via building and improving our data infrastructures and data pipeline.
Some examples of what you will be doing are:
- Architect, build, launch, and manage data models to enable analytics
- Design, build, improve, and manage data pipelines and ETL jobs
- Create ETL scripts via SQL/HiveQL/SparkSQL
- Automate data pipeline and reporting processes
- Design, build, and manage data warehouse
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the awesome pipelines you build
Some of the tools/languages/systems you'll use are:
- Hive, Spark, Postgres, Presto
- Amazon EC2, EMR, S3
- SourceTree and Bitbucket
- Linux Shell