Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and creativity, you will support a market-leading product with nuanced analysis, actionable insights, and strong recommendations.
We're growing quickly, so you'll need to help define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for sustainable growth across the marketing organization. If you love finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong, this could be a great fit!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Use data to make sense of complex buyer journeys. Analyze how customers navigate our marketing websites and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report on KPIs for www.atlassian.com. Research and explain trends and their impact on the success of the overall business.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques and causal inference methods to design and analyze web experimentations (i.e. A/B testing, quasi-experimentation, statistical tests, Bayesian experimentation, etc.).
- Contribute to experimentation best practices and standards across marketing.
- Ensure a high standard for web tracking and data collection/quality.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers & senior leadership to bring data to the forefront of business decisions.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics
- 2-3 years of experience in e-commerce, web analytics, buyer journeys
- Deep understanding of statistical techniques for experimentation
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities while maintaining the highest standard of work and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience working with international teams
- An understanding of Enterprise SAAS metrics and measurement techniques (MQLs, SQLs, Lead Scoring)
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Experience with Git
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science