Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love examining complex data and turning it into useful information and insights? Do you love finding the next big ‘aha’ insight which changes the way a business thinks about their customers? Would you like to drive real change with global impact at the world's hottest SaaS company?
Atlassian is looking for an Analytics Manager to join our Marketing Data Science team. We’re seeking someone with strong business instincts and analytics mastery, who is passionate about applying these skills to drive smarter data decisions and ultimately, delight our customers.
You'll be responsible for understanding and optimizing critical moments in our product buyer journey. You’ll do this by developing relationships with analytics and go-to-market specialists to understand the business and coaching a team of data-savvy analysts to develop insights and recommendations. Atlassian is a fast-paced, work environment and there are plentiful chances to create impact in this role.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Drive analysis that defines our product funnel from marketing to sales and provides insights into performance and business outcomes
- Apply various data science methods to understand the most important aspects of our product go-to-market experience and buyer journey
- Use your knowledge of multiple products and initiatives to meaningfully contribute to a shared Marketing Analytics Roadmap
- Manage and coach a growing team of 3+ analysts in solving a variety of business problems
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A U.S. Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study
- Experience managing teams of 3+ analysts and are keen to develop coaching skills
- Excellent judgment and sharp business instincts to prioritize competing asks
- Familiarity with a broad set of topics and subject areas within marketing analytics (e.g. campaign attribution/effectiveness, web tracking, customer lifecycle marketing)
- Experience writing advanced SQL with a preference for well-architected data models, optimized query performance, and clearly documented code
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R) as well as a visualization & business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Mode)
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience within B2B marketing, growth, or sales analytics working with a field sales team
- Experience across a broad set of statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models
- Experience in schema design and dimensional data modeling and building data pipelines
- Experience with operational tools and systems such as Marketo, Salesforce, or Segment