VP, Marketing Analytics & Insights
Remote - USA
HubSpot’s overarching mission is to help businesses grow better. In support of that mission, HubSpot seeks a Vice President of Marketing Analytics & Insights to extend our global reach and accelerate our growth in an exciting market. As the Vice President of Marketing Analytics & Insights, you will oversee HubSpot’s Marketing Analytics, Reporting & Strategy (MARS) team. You will work closely with the Marketing and RevOps leadership teams to develop scaled analytics and insights to evaluate program impact and drive fine-grained execution. You will impact the broader business by thinking outside the box and leverage analytics and insights to identify new opportunities that will accelerate growth and scale for HubSpot. You will report directly to the SVP of Functional Strategy & Operations within our Revenue Operations organization and partner closely with the Marketing and RevOps leadership teams. We are looking for a leader who has a builder mentality and is highly curious about solving new problems and putting new ideas into action.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Operate as the primary business partner to our Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Leadership Team
- Design and shape the next generation of our marketing and demand generation strategy
- Clearly communicate business impact to the Marketing team and other key stakeholders
- Make strategic business recommendations to drive growth and optimization opportunities by prioritizing the biggest opportunities for growth, leverage, and improvement
- Evaluate long-term channel mix to drive program planning and development
- Develop scaled analytics and insights to understand how programs are performing and enable fine-grained execution
- Build holistic ROI, attribution and influence models to evaluate investment impact, trade-offs and resource allocation
- Create and deploy segmentation and targeting strategies that increase reach, engagement and monetization of target markets
- Leverage data and systems to drive automation at scale in partnership with Marketing stakeholders
- Align stakeholders on a shared model of how Marketing drives value across the customer journey
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success operations teams to drive new growth opportunities
We are looking for someone who has:
- A true builder mentality with a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality and hands-on approach
- Ability to think and present strategically, understanding how analytics and insights data can drive HubSpot’s Marketing engine and continue to fuel HubSpot’s growth
- Excellent communication and strong collaboration skills (both at the executive and cross-functional stakeholder levels)
- Deep data, analytics and insights capabilities and marketing domain knowledge across brand, distribution and conversion (marketing decision science, multi-touch attribution modeling, segmentation, customer data, web analytics and brand analytics); understanding of go-to-market SaaS metrics and unit economics
- An outstanding track record of driving cross-functional initiative execution
- Experience with high growth and scaling organization with global footprint and multiple products
- Strong business partnership capability and experience partnering with Sales & Customer Success
- Experience leveraging systems and automation to scale - preferably with HubSpot
Nice to have skills include:
- Data extraction, transformation, and analysis skills
- SQL experience and Data Manipulation and Visualization experience (R, Python, Tableau, Jupyter Notebooks)
- B2C (Business-to-Consumer) and/or D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) industry knowledge
Cash compensation range: 268000-429000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.