Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
Data is integral to nearly everything that we do at AbleTo, and as a result the Analytics Engineering team plays a key role at our company. You should be excited to work with data, have the curiosity to dive deeply into issues, and feel empowered to make a meaningful impact at a mission-driven company. Analytics Engineering’s primary focus is to extract as much value from AbleTo’s data as possible. The team achieves this by providing useful, curated datasets and modeling data in a manner that empowers end users to make data-driven decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Be a knowledge expert on AbleTo’s data sources and model. Act as a translator between business and technology to identify needs for new data sources and analysis
- Actively seek opportunities to operationalize data to automate and improve decision making processes throughout the business
- Empower our end-users throughout the business via well-tested, documented, well-defined, and code reviewed datasets
Technical Problem Solver
- Improve code coverage within our modeling layer to enhance our data quality and data governance rules
- Automate time-consuming reporting and data discovery processes for end-users
- Create powerful and functional tools such as reusable scripts, API processes, and parameterized datasets for our data and product teams (i.e. Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Clinical Research, Product)
Who You Are:
- 1 to 4 years work experience in a data and or analytical function
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with complex, large, and imperfect datasets
- Experience working with data in Python and/or R
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- 1+ years in data modeling, data governance, and or data architecture
- BS or Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, or data related discipline
- Experience writing performant SQL & diagnosing non-performant SQL
- Track-record of executing projects and initiatives with a results-oriented approach
- Knowledge of database management tools & data warehousing best practices (dbt & Google Bigquery is a plus)
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD best practices
Data Nerd. You truly enjoy working with data and all of the challenges that come with it. For you, there is not a problem that cannot be solved through data.
Creative problem-solver. We are dreaming up a new, better mental health system. You aren’t afraid to generate innovative ideas that help us solve problems.
Gritty. You don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on, and work around / through barriers. You have a results oriented track record of exceeding expectations.
Organized. You are adept at project management, and you can keep yourself and others organized through a complex process.
Positive, team player. Your teammates know you as someone who they enjoy working with, who is upbeat, and who gets things done
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Analytics Engineer role today.