We are seeking a talented Data Scientist who has a passion for solving business problems by providing data insights through data modeling and analysis. You’ll partner directly with senior leadership and data/technology teams to understand and solve complex business problems by developing data models and various techniques to analyze the health populations.
How will you contribute;
- Derive insights from data analysis and modeling using multiple datasets, derived from the company platform, data provided by our customers, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive profile of the patient/member using the data available.
- Apply statistical techniques to understand health data and analyze outcomes.
- Apply data science algorithms and techniques to understand the member profile and prepare the data such that these insights help the care management team in addressing the needs of our customers and members.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience (claims, groupers) is a plus.
- Data science: Analysis/Machine learning/AI algorithms and modeling
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala
- Strong SQL experience
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
What will make you successful;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in professional healthcare data science experience
It all starts with a team of humble colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act toward a revolution in healthcare. From clinicians to data scientists to engineers, everyone at Mindoula plays a critical role in leading members through a journey of healing and transformation.
What we offer:
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off, Holiday, Sick, and Vacation
- Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Program and Wellness programs available to you and dependents
- Culture: We work with and for each other
- Freedom: Design your own workday - we’ve been remote-first from our founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, iPhone, remote technologies)
Who We Are:
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second.
What We Do:
We address the full range of behavioral health challenges. We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. Our member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital re-admissions reduction, collaborative care, care coordination for the seriously mentally ill, and measurement-based psychiatry.
Our Commitment to You:
Our Talent Team is committed to the fair and timely assessment of every candidate.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be part of the solution!