Mindoula is looking for a bold Senior Data Analyst with a passion to learn and deeply understand the complexities and dynamics of how behavioral health impacts physical health. In this position you will have autonomy to study interesting datasets and help identify patterns and predictions of how Mindoula can better serve and engage members through our programmatic interventions. You are a motivated self-starter that thrives on innovation, analytical curiosity and technology.
This is a 100% remote position in the United States. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
What you'll do...
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand and define data requirements for adhoc queries and data validation requests.
- Design and execute complex SQL queries and scripts to extract, transform, and analyze data from various sources, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide expert-level data validation to ensure data quality and consistency, identifying anomalies and inconsistencies in data sets.
- Develop and maintain documentation for query and data validation processes, ensuring knowledge sharing and best practices across the team.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to uncover trends, patterns, and insights that contribute to business and clinical objectives.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and BI Developers to optimize data pipelines and data warehousing processes for efficient data retrieval and analysis.
- Create and present clear and actionable data visualizations and reports to communicate findings and insights to stakeholders.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior analysts, fostering a culture of continuous
What you'll need...
- Bachelor's in a relevant field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Data Analyst, preferably in a healthcare, technology, or related industry.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Experience with data validation techniques and best practices to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., Python) for data manipulation and analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage multiple adhoc requests simultaneously.
Mindoula is a next generation population health management company that identifies, engages, and serves populations with complex behavioral health, medical, and social challenges across the continuum of care. By using technology to “scale the human connection,” Mindoula helps health plans, health systems, hospitals, and provider groups extend their reach and achieve their value-based service delivery goals. At Mindoula, we address the full range of behavioral health challenges. We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, therapists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. In addition, Mindoula provides direct care services including both the delivery of outpatient behavioral health services - in person and telehealth psychiatry, med management, and therapy - and the staffing and managing of inpatient psychiatric units in partnership with client hospitals. Mindoula is a market leader in managing the most complex Med/Psych and Speciality Populations, delivering a virtual Collaborative Care model, delivering telepsychiatry and teletherapy, and value based care.