Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
Data is integral to nearly everything that we do at AbleTo, and as a result the Business Insights team plays a key role at our company. We bring curiosity, creativity, and attention to detail to understand data needs across AbleTo, design client-facing reports, and conduct analyses that drive recommendations to improve AbleTo’s products and operations.
What You'll Do
Analytical Business Advisor
- Use data to investigate key business questions (e.g. member engagement, clinical outcomes, patient experience, etc.) and surface insights to management across the clinical, product, marketing, operations, and enterprise growth teams that drive action
- Become a trusted partner to stakeholders by deeply understanding their KPIs, workflows, and strategic priorities
- Use a user-centered design approach to designing and building dashboards to support leadership in tracking business performance and sharing our impact with clients
- Design experiments to move key business metrics, evaluate the results, and present a clear viewpoint on the implications to leadership
- Work with data engineering and product to ensure relevant data is captured in source systems and made available for business intelligence applications
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a field with a quantitative / analytical bent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in or across management consulting, business operations at a high growth startup, investment banking, data analytics, or product management
- Familiarity with healthcare industry (payers and/or providers)
- Experience working with business intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Familiarity with SQL
- Strong analytical problem solving, project management, presentation development, strategic thinking, and stakeholder management skills
Data storyteller. You understand the importance of data in decision making, and you can convince key stakeholders to go the "last mile" that converts insights into actions.
Creative problem solver. We are dreaming up a new, better mental health system. You aren’t afraid to generate innovative ideas that help us solve problems.
Gritty. You don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on, and work around / through barriers. You have a results-oriented track record of exceeding expectations.
Organized. You are adept at project management, and you can keep yourself and others organized through a complex process.
Positive team player. Your teammates know you as someone who they enjoy working with, who is upbeat, and who gets things done.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days and Summer Fridays because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our role today.