Job Location: Remote
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Mandate
This position requires that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (even if working remotely) and present proof of vaccination before beginning employment. If you receive an offer of employment, you will be asked as part of the background check process to upload a copy of your vaccination card. If you believe you require an accommodation for medical or religious reasons related to the vaccine safety mandate, you may submit a request after you receive an offer of employment. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in your offer letter.
Summary: The B2B Digital Analytics Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support and insight-based reporting for Hershey’s B2B customer channels. The role partners with the B2B Digital Commerce and Marketing Managers and will stand up and lead all analytics work for our direct ordering ecommerce portal customer.hersheys.com and retailer portals. The role will proactively anticipate and predict website user behaviors, using data-driven insights to support and influence UX and content direction and fuel strategic growth. Finally, this role will lead the 3P analytics strategy across core On Demand customers (DoorDash, Uber Eats, Go Puff).
Summary of major duties:
B2B Channel Analytics
• Use analytics and visualization tools such as Adobe Analytics, SQL, PowerBI, etc.to develop analytics reporting across B2B Channels
• Develop weekly reporting for customer.hersheys.com customer transition plan utilizing SAP Cube Data
• Utilize Adobe Analytics to develop monthly B2B channel analytics readouts, analyze data to provide actionable insights to drive the business and can be distributed to a broad audience for all B2B Channels, including Food Service & Convenience Portals
• Based on data analysis, surface opportunities to increase traffic, engagement, and conversions for all B2B Channels
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative information to develop hypotheses about user motivations
• Collaborate with business, technology, and vendor partners to determine needs and establish data collection requirements
• Collaborate with teams to perform discovery of new capabilities, assess business opportunity, and monitor the realized values of such features on an ongoing basis
CRM Strategy & Execution
• Partner w/ agencies or IS to ensure proper event tagging is in place to deliver CRM campaign analytics - Identify event tracking and user segments needs
• Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to provide in-depth analysis and recommendations of a marketing experimentation, campaign and UX testing
• Ownership of 3P analytics across core On Demand customers (DoorDash, Uber Eats, Go Puff). Analyze data to provide monthly business updates and actionable insights to drive the business
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum 2 years of analytics experience with 1+ year experience including:
- Working in Adobe Analytics, specifically with Workspace and/or Report builder
- Strong understanding of web event tracking methodology
- Proficient with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve independently.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PPT
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements
- Excellent time management and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams; able to manage and deliver digital projects within quality, time and budget requirements