Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a CRM Data Operations Analyst to join our CRM team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As a Data Operations Analyst on the CRM Marketing team, you will ensure our lead and member datasets are accurate and up-to-date, arranging complex data queries to build unique audience segments for key campaigns and reporting out campaign performance insights to key partners across the broader marketing team.
You will play an integral part in ensuring our campaigns are successfully delivered end-to-end and that they meet established KPIs.
You will report to the Associate Director, CRM. This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
- Partner with the Member Engagement team to build segmentation queries, QA builds and launch new campaigns within Oscar's email service providers
- Support technical campaign implementation alongside our product team
- Work with data team to report on campaign outcomes & maintain reporting dashboards
- Build, maintain functionality, and troubleshoot issues to ensure CRM campaigns run as expected
- Support survey builds and query development with Consumer Insights team
- Support growth operations and provider marketing for reporting, pulling data and distribution lists.
- Support cross-training, problem solving, and knowledge management across Oscar
- Foster and maintain relationships with all partners
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other technical field of study or consummate amount of work experience
- At least 2+ years of professional experience with a primary focus on marketing analytics or marketing operations
- Statistical programming experience (SQL, Python etc)
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other marketing automation tools, and Google Sheets/Excel
- Experience in a highly regulated industry like insurance, banking, etc
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable and accessible for all, and apply this same vision to our perks and benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices, employees conducting sales work in the field and employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.