Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring aSr. People Data Analyst to join our People Operations Team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
In this exciting role, you will partner with our People Scientist to deliver quantitative analysis and data visualization to allow our leaders at Oscar to make thoughtful data informed decisions. You are collaborative, curious, analytical, have a mindset of continuous improvement and love challenges.
You will have a strong research and data analysis acumen, and a basic understanding of how to package insights with storytelling.
You will report to the Senior Director of People Operations. This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR partners and business leaders within Oscar
- Educate and champion data awareness and data driven decision making through use of data tools and insights
- Guide requirements collection from our People organization, partners, tools, and data sources
- Identify opportunities for new solutions, such as dash boarding to meet recurring needs
- Ability to draw data insights and communicate through a client centric approach
- 5+ years in a relevant role using applied research and/or consulting experience
- 2+ years in an HR or People team role analyzing and using data
- Prior direct experience analyzing and modeling of business data, in area of HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Finance within a retail or large service based organization
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues
- Experience with data management, specifically with building data systems and validating reports from different systems
- Experience developing and implementing HR data and reporting/analytics
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience using Workday strongly preferred
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable and accessible for all, and apply this same vision to our perks and benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices, employees conducting sales work in the field and employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.