Thrive Market Brand, Los Angeles, CA, Non-Exempt
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
The products we sell undergo an extensive vetting process. And the end result? Only the best of the best for our members. If you’re excited by the challenge and adventure that is online merchandising, we invite you to apply for this impactful role.
The Merchandising Data Coordinator works directly with the Thrive Market Brands team and data team to assist with clerical tasks and help manage vendor communication as it relates to Merchandising specific data. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Thrive Market Brands, you will frequently communicate with members of the merchandising team, distribution centers, external partners, and other teams in the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be accustomed to multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple tight deadlines, and have a passion and dedication for the business.
- Assist product innovation team with new vendor and product set up process which includes collection of supplier documentation and preparation of data to be entered into the systems
- Help prioritize and evolve the Thrive Market Brands strategy through data analytics and insights; including weekly metrics reporting
- Closely manage new item processes working cross-functionally with Supply Chain, ERP, Site Merchandising Coordinator, and Ecomm-Ops to ensure accurate and timely launch for all new products
- Item maintenance to include but not limited to: cost/retail changes, audits, and taxonomy changes
- Assist in special projects
- Work cross-functionally with finance/pricing coordinator, product innovators, and Merchandising Site Coordinator to ensure holistic price competitiveness and adherence to pricing strategy.
- Strong experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- 1+ years work experience, preferably in e-commerce
- Founder’s mentality and bias for action with emphasis on creative problem solving
- Experience in pulling, reviewing and analyzing data to help tell a story for our brand and products
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross-functionally.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Detail orientedStrong verbal and written communication skillsEager to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Ability to absorb information and experiences and apply them
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Stocked kitchen in our Thrive Market Home Office with Thrive Market products
- Yoga, meditation and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Learning & Development Training programs through Udemy
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 million members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (424) 291-9534 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.